St Henry 66 Beechwood 64

Pretty even teams.

Wallenhorst didn't start for St.Henry after missing yesterdays game. Didn't get in much of a flow until late and hit a few big shots. Goetz was the best player on the court. Kid scores, rebounds and makes some nice passes. Maley hit a few big shots in the 4th. Beechum gave a nice spark when St.Henry was down 10 or so. Played some good D and got the Crusaders into transition some.

Beechwood has a nice team. Have a little size and can shoot the ball from deep.

Thought there was a score error. St Henry was down 50-49 and made a 2 to make it 51-50 St.Henry. Then made a 3 and score should of been 54-50. Scoreboard showed 53-50 and never was changed. It was definitely a 3. Might of made a big difference at the end.

Game could of went either way.

My son plays for beechwood and the ref said they could only tip the ball no time for a shot with .3 sec. But if you watch it a tape the ball was out of his hand before the horn blew. Don't know what they would have called.

If 0.3 or less is on the clock it can ONLY be tipped.

My son plays for beechwood and the ref said they could only tip the ball no time for a shot with .3 sec. But if you watch it a tape the ball was out of his hand before the horn blew. Don't know what they would have called.

I didn't see the call, but was told at least one of the officials waived it off.