St Henry 66 Beechwood 64

Great game by Goetz. Put the Crusaders on his back in the 2nd half. Double teamed most of the 2nd half and still hit shot after shot. Really liked how he realized Beechwood was running 2 at him and got some wide open looks for his teammates. Heck of a stat line.

Amazes me how many people in attendance don't know the rules about final .3

Great game by Goetz. Put the Crusaders on his back in the 2nd half. Double teamed most of the 2nd half and still hit shot after shot. Really liked how he realized Beechwood was running 2 at him and got some wide open looks for his teammates. Heck of a stat line. Amazes me how many people in attendance don't know the rules about final .3

Not surprised. Not all coaches know it.

Just for clarity, .8 on clock and ball lofted all the way to other end line where a SH player barely touched it as it continued out of bounds. how much time should elapse? Clock went to .1 but coaches argued and refs put .3 on clock. What is realistic?

Just for clarity, .8 on clock and ball lofted all the way to other end line where a SH player barely touched it as it continued out of bounds. how much time should elapse? Clock went to .1 but coaches argued and refs put .3 on clock. What is realistic?

I was wondering how much they were going to put back on the clock......too tough to call without help of a monitor.