Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Recruit Would've Helped UK The Most?

Featured Replies

Let's exclude Ben Simmons because he's the obvious answer. Besides him, which recruit that didn't come to UK would probably have helped this team the most?

 

I think I'd lean Caleb Swanigan, averaging 10 & 8 with Purdue.

It's a post player for sure. Diamond Stone might have helped as well.

Ivan Rabb 12 points and 9 boards @ Cal

Stephen Zimmerman

I'd have to go with Brandon Ingram above all followed by Rabb, Swanigan, Dwayne Bacon, Cheick Diallo... there's a whole slew of recruits that you can pick 1 from and help this UK team.

  • Author
are you speaking in general? Or UK targets?

 

The intent of my question was for UK targets.

The intent of my question was for UK targets.

 

Gotcha. Didn't want to name all of the top 50 so I just threw a few out that I think are standing above the rest. But solely on UK targets, I would have to go with either Ingram or Stone.

Any big guy but Skal. or Humphries.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.