January 13, 201610 yr Great Vibe after the game with students on the floor singing John Denver. First win over a number 1 team since beating UNLV in 1983.
January 13, 201610 yr Great Vibe after the game with students on the floor singing John Denver. First win over a number 1 team since beating UNLV in 1983. You should be there after a football win when 50,000 are singing "Country Roads". Kind of takes your breath away, even when your side is on the losing end.
January 13, 201610 yr Author From what I am seeing on Twitter, Bob Huggins gets a $25,000 bonus for any win he gets over Kansas.
January 13, 201610 yr You should be there after a football win when 50,000 are singing "Country Roads". Kind of takes your breath away, even when your side is on the losing end. I'll take My Old Kentucky Home at Rupp or CWS (or Williamstown HS).
January 13, 201610 yr West Virginia playing great. Good to see ex Holmes star James Beetle Bolden on the bench, saw him at Holmes a week or so ago, almost didn't know him, Hugs has him bulked up, said he is feeling great.
January 14, 201610 yr From what I am seeing on Twitter, Bob Huggins gets a $25,000 bonus for any win he gets over Kansas. The tweet I saw said $75,000
January 14, 201610 yr You should be there after a football win when 50,000 are singing "Country Roads". Kind of takes your breath away, even when your side is on the losing end. Yeah, takes your breath away as in I want to hang myself every time I hear that God awful song.
January 14, 201610 yr WVU could make some noise in the tourney this year. They defend well and have just enough scoring to beat you. A favorable draw could put the Huggy Bear in the final four.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.