Paris vs. Bracken County Predictions 1/11/16 (All A Tournament)

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris
    • Bracken County

My heart says BC, but my head says Paris. The Hounds will stop his continual penetration and now the non-Crawford's will have to be in position for continual kick-outs and hustling lay-ins. If Crawford gets 8 assists, Bears win. If Crawford gets 3 assists, Hounds win big! IMO Hinson knows Crawford is ready. It is January, we will see if the rest of the Team has learned their roles.

My heart says BC, but my head says Paris. The Hounds will stop his continual penetration and now the non-Crawford's will have to be in position for continual kick-outs and hustling lay-ins. If Crawford gets 8 assists, Bears win. If Crawford gets 3 assists, Hounds win big! IMO Hinson knows Crawford is ready. It is January, we will see if the rest of the Team has learned their roles.

I think the supporting cast has been playing good as from what I have been seeing. Williams has had some big games. Hamilton can play. Jones and Lippert need to hit the boards.

Should be a really good game. I am sure that Hinson will come out in a zone and try to make Paris shoot them out of that zone. Now what kind of a zone it will be their is no telling. He has plenty of different combinations of zones to choose from for this game.

But I am more interested in seeing how Austin plays in such a big game against the Hounds tomorrow night. Also I want to see who is going to defend Austin from the Hounds.

Bracken and why....paris foul trouble and Jones will have a good game for Bracken. Crawford will go for 30 and live at the foul line. Bracken is due for a nice win and this could put them in place to get that. Paris will get rattled and it will be a tight game. Bracken by 1....72-71

Should be a really good game. I am sure that Hinson will come out in a zone and try to make Paris shoot them out of that zone. Now what kind of a zone it will be their is no telling. He has plenty of different combinations of zones to choose from for this game.

But I am more interested in seeing how Austin plays in such a big game against the Hounds tomorrow night. Also I want to see who is going to defend Austin from the Hounds.

Paris will struggle with zone and get aggravated.

With all due respect, How do they plan on doing this????

And if they do, can we borrow the tape???