Volleyball Scrimmages in NKY

They have fans to move the air but they aren't very effective at reducing the temperature. The building also has very few windows to let heat out. I had heard that there was an offer to donate A/C for the facility but the administration had declined.

I think its part of the mystic that goes with the program.:creepy:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have fans to move the air but they aren't very effective at reducing the temperature. The building also has very few windows to let heat out. I had heard that there was an offer to donate A/C for the facility but the administration had declined.

That is the story.

As someone raised Catholic, I am guessing the good Sisters don't want to pay the extra utility cost.

Hey! whoever offered to donate it, call Beechwood. We'll take it!

As someone raised Catholic, I am guessing the good Sisters don't want to pay the extra utility cost.

Hey! whoever offered to donate it, call Beechwood. We'll take it!

It may be in the "long range" plans. They are currently surveying folks to see what are priorities. AC falls in with adding a track and soccer field.

Scores from NDA/NCC????

I recieved this from EQ

EQUUS GREVYI

All District

We lost 3 of 4 to NDA. They played 20 minute running games. Score was not kept on board so I'm not sure of exact scores but first one was about 26 - 19, second game wasn't very close, third was very tight maybe 25 - 22, NDA and NCC took 4th game by about 6 or so.