Volleyball Scrimmages in NKY

Zig, how did the Brossart/Ludlow scrimmage go?

Brossarts varsity beat Ludlow but I will have to get back to you on the scores. The JV teams played fairly even and Ludlows freshmen beat Brossarts freshmen.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossarts varsity beat Ludlow but I will have to get back to you on the scores. The JV teams played fairly even and Ludlows freshmen beat Brossarts freshmen.

Don't forget no scores in volleyball scrimmages.;)

I am curious to hear who did the setting for Ludlow. That will be their tough spot to fill since Wise graduated.

Don't forget no scores in volleyball scrimmages.;)

I am curious to hear who did the setting for Ludlow. That will be their tough spot to fill since Wise graduated.

They are currently using freshman Courtney Turner to do the setting and you are correct she has some pretty big shoes to fill but I think if given the time she will meet the challenge. Courtney works very hard in practice and is very coachable.

The Panthers passing today was sloppy to say the least and must improve especially with a freshman setter. I'm sure Coach Schmidt will find some very creative ways to get the attention of and motivate the girls to work on the areas that are in need of improvement.