Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best zebras in the 10th

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this in reference to my posts?

Since the thread title is Boys Basketball, I assumed you all were talking about the Bluegrass Association and wanted to say that in my dealings with Rick Chasteen and the Bluegrass Association and for the most part the refs in that association are very good and I have been very pleased with the quality they put out.

It is very simple. Rick Chasteen: a great person, class act and the best the state has to offer when scheduling officals. He is what makes the 10th Region officals what they are!! He only expects his officals to work as hard as he does and to represent his association to the best of their abilities. If they don't they will hear about. While there may be a difference in the rankings from number 1 to 40, the 10th region officals will have you prepared to compete in the state tourney and Mr. Chasteen is the reason.

Since the thread title is Boys Basketball, I assumed you all were talking about the Bluegrass Association and wanted to say that in my dealings with Rick Chasteen and the Bluegrass Association and for the most part the refs in that association are very good and I have been very pleased with the quality they put out.

 

Oh OK, but I wasn't speaking of the Bluegrass association.

  • Author
The Snapp boys were great...FOR AUGUSTA! Coach Hinson said there were some young up and coming officials doing exhibition games at Augusta that are great.

 

 

Are you saying they are "homer" officials?

I would find it VERY hard to believe that the Snapp boys were great at officiating. I know of both of them and that statement is a very humorous one to me. They may have been great for Augusta, but overall they would not be very good officials IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the "HOMER" moniker fits very snug!

Rick Chasteen for PRESIDENT!

 

Let's not get carried away. Let him settle for judge exec.

I have to agree with 53's post. Rick was a super official. Always had the same even keel and was extremely fair. His best attribute was his ability to talk to coaches as play was going on and still stay focused.

I hope he wins the judge exec. if that's what he wants.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.