January 3, 201610 yr I guess that everyone was at the game' date=' because it's crickets in this forum.[/quote'] Because everyone knows what's coming next week.
January 3, 201610 yr Love me some Rex today. I 2nd that thought! Rex Ryan is my new favorite opposition NFL coach! Love the swagger of that guy!
January 3, 201610 yr Yup … Steelers fans have been waiting for this moment next Sunday. The Cincy fans were pounding their chests in Sept. and Oct., but now it's playoff time! We all know what that means for Bengals in January - 1st round exit and a loss to the Steelers!
January 3, 201610 yr Big Ben loves coming back to Ohio! I thought the Steelers toyed around with a hapless Browns team today, A-Brown had his way with them. Big Ben is playing like a MVP right now and has best receiving core in the NFL. Defense played OK today, but Cincy people are scared to death of Mighty Mike Mitchell and his skull-crunching hits. Can't wait till next Sunday at 1 p.m.!
January 3, 201610 yr My Steelers friends in Pitt. texting me left and right about playoff tickets. Martino’s on Vine, the Steelers friendly establishment in Cincy, will do great business next weekend with Steelers fans!
January 4, 201610 yr I guess that everyone was at the game, because it's crickets in this forum. Nope, we just hate the Steelers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.