Cardale Jones to Enter 2016 NFL Draft

UKMustangFan

Cardale needs A LOT of work. Personally I think he can gain more valuable experience on an NFL sideline. He showed snippets during the three game run, but some of his "outstanding" play was exaggerated. He was good, but not great in his time on the field but it was played out like he was the second coming due to how the Bucks dominated.

When all is said and done he will be drafted maybe late 2nd, but probably more 3rd or 4th round. I just hope for his sake he winds up in a good situation. I love this kid, and I think with 3 or 4 years under the right guidance, he could be a very good NFL quarterback. If he falls into the wrong situation though, it could be disastrous. As much as I hate Pittsburgh with a passion, I think that would be the best scenario for Cardale to go into. He is a backup until Big Ben retires. He has a giant arm and he is built like Big Ben. With as often as Big Ben gets hurt, Cardale would provide a very similar backup for Big Ben and will get probably 2 about starts a season if Big Ben keeps this streak up.

He'll need to sit and learn. Makes sense anywhere from the 4th round on. There is always a premium for QBs, but I can't see anyone taking him before Round 3 and that would be a team with multiple picks that is placing a premium on getting a developmental QB. JMO.