4. Highlands

5. Holy Cross

6. Simon Kenton

7. Notre Dame

8. Conner

9. Boone County

10. Walton-Verona

Others: Scott 6, Newport Catholic 3

Looks pretty good to me. Until the Birds get healthy, that's probably about where they need to be. They haven't played a game yet that they didn't have at least two of there top 8 being out with injury. And now have 3 out. It was 4, but I think one may have returned today. Better play them now, because when they are all heathy they should be pretty good. They're all scrimmages til March!

Looks pretty good to me. Until the Birds get healthy, that's probably about where they need to be. They haven't played a game yet that they didn't have at least two of there top 8 being out with injury. And now have 3 out. It was 4, but I think one may have returned today. Better play them now, because when they are all heathy they should be pretty good. They're all scrimmages til March!

Who isn't back?

At the time of that post, they still had two out. NOW, they are all back on the floor, but some still playing limited minutes due to their injuries.

With all that talent that I hear about should they be struggling like everyone says they are?

With all that talent that I hear about should they be struggling like everyone says they are?

No, they just are not in sync right now. Not sure why. But again, I'm not too worried unless we are having this same discussion 3 weeks from now.