Mercer County 81 Muhlenberg County 43

First

Not overly surprised. Muhlenberg Co likes to play up in tempo and lacks the size down low to compete with Mercer.

Madison Central will be a tougher test, but it seems like Mercer needs to be given credit. They're playing some good ball right now.. That's what happens when you return your entire squad. Chemistry seems to be strong.

If Mercer is fortunate enough to make it to the championship, and they play Montgomery, it won't be an easy game. The Mercer staff all spent time at Montgomery and several of the kids know each other pretty well. Lots of respect both ways, but both sides will really want the win.

If Mercer is fortunate enough to make it to the championship, and they play Montgomery, it won't be an easy game. The Mercer staff all spent time at Montgomery and several of the kids know each other pretty well. Lots of respect both ways, but both sides will really want the win.

So humble. :lol2:

Mercer County by 14 in the championship game if it's Montgomery County. Mercer County by 21 if it is someone else.

If Montgomery does make it to be championship then this will be the biggest test. I'm hoping this is the case because I like to get back up and watch this matchup. I'm just a fan of basketball and really don't care who wins.

Mercer County Been playing a fools gold schedule. They will have a test today with Madison Central and we shall see how they play. Wins by 30 plus points and running clocks aren't test.....

I will agree that Mercer has not played the most stout schedule around...BUT...they have dismantled several average teams, which is what they needed to do if they are that good, they beat pretty handily the hands down (by some accounts) region 3 favorite Meade Co...and they pulled out the victory against their lone tough game against a good South Laurel squad. Not the toughest schedule around for sure but they have done what they needed to do against the competition they have played so far. I will say that knowing this years team was going to be pretty stout that the schedule should have been beefed up. Would loved to have seen them at the Traditions Bank classic at LexCath this weekend, maybe the KOB. I do think that would have helped now and down the road.

Mercer County Been playing a fools gold schedule. They will have a test today with Madison Central and we shall see how they play. Wins by 30 plus points and running clocks aren't test.....

They've seen Madison Central once already and they were without their PG. I don't expect much of a challenge today.