Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 60 Highlands 51

Featured Replies

One last post and then time to move on. What I do not understand is why this game was viewed as "rugby" style basketball. In years past when Brossart, Cooper, NCC, Holmes and CCH just to name a view played tough, hard man to man defense it was great defense. When Highlands plays tough man to man of the full court variety it is "not basketball", "rugby" and/or whatever else you want to call it.

 

As I stated earlier and will reiterate here, Highlands is pretty much vertically challenged and as a result will have to play good, hard, tough defense to create scoring opportunities for themselves.

 

The "bully-Birds" get back in action today, tomorrow and Wednesday which should help them get their basketball legs and hopefully the results start to show in the win column.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last post and then time to move on. What I do not understand is why this game was viewed as "rugby" style basketball. In years past when Brossart, Cooper, NCC, Holmes and CCH just to name a view played tough, hard man to man defense it was great defense. When Highlands plays tough man to man of the full court variety it is "not basketball", "rugby" and/or whatever else you want to call it.

 

As I stated earlier and will reiterate here, Highlands is pretty much vertically challenged and as a result will have to play good, hard, tough defense to create scoring opportunities for themselves.

 

The "bully-Birds" get back in action today, tomorrow and Wednesday which should help them get their basketball legs and hopefully the results start to show in the win column.

 

Bully Birds :lol2:

You were a little off there Mustang. The first four players are all footballers. Posey a WR, Kendall RB, Cain WR and Finfrock offensive lineman. All starters in football. So like I said, about 2-3 every year who are soley basketball.

I was presenting you with the total box score. I don't know who plays football or not. Was just throwing it out there for you to determine how many are footballers.

I was presenting you with the total box score. I don't know who plays football or not. Was just throwing it out there for you to determine how many are footballers.

 

Oh got it, thanks for the stats.

Come on Lawnboy its like that every year. My son when he played might of had 2-3 Varsity players in pre-season practice from October - Dec 8th every season. They had to mix in the Freshman to get scrimmaging.

 

Kids play football and Highlands.....and even if they dont play they dress.

 

I never thought it was that low a number.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.