Coach Petrino at U of L for next 10 Years, 25.5 Million Dollars

02Ram54

UK and OSU? Please explain just so I'll know.:confused:

As if you haven't noticed my post all through BGP threads (which you have if you have read pratically any college football post on bgp:rolleyes: ) you would know that I am a big Ohio State Football fan. Always have been. I also am a UK football fan just bc I love UK in all sports. Just for the record I also pull for Bama and UGA in the SEC when they are not playing OSU or UK. My favorite football team is no question Ohio State - I have made that more than clear on many threads on here. Basketball is U.K. all the way, no question. I hope that this clears things up for you.:D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if you haven't noticed my post all through BGP threads (which you have if you have read pratically any college football post on bgp:rolleyes: ) you would know that I am a big Ohio State Football fan. Always have been. I also am a UK football fan just bc I love UK in all sports. Just for the record I also pull for Bama and UGA in the SEC when they are not playing OSU or UK. My favorite football team is no question Ohio State - I have made that more than clear on many threads on here. Basketball is U.K. all the way, no question. I hope that this clears things up for you.:D

It clears it up for me, you are the one that sounds confused. At the end of each season you must have to watch games with some sort of chart to determine who to root for when. Me, I go the simple route. I cheer for my alma mater in all things college sports.

BTW, who is the guy in your avatar photo? It looks like Uncle Fester with hair.:scared:

It clears it up for me, you are the one that sounds confused. At the end of each season you must have to watch games with some sort of chart to determine who to root for when. Me, I go the simple route. I cheer for my alma mater in all things college sports.

BTW, who is the guy in your avatar photo? It looks like Uncle Fester with hair.:scared:

No confusion here LSU, sorry that you can't muti task or understand :D :sssh: . UK in all sports - OSU in Football are the main ones.

BTW it tells you who the guy in the current avatar is under the photo if you should happen to read it. The Uncle Fester joke wasn't bad though.:lol:

If you do indeed cheer for your alma mater as you claim, then you would know who that man is. Why? Well because he sits on the sidelines next to the team that has rans your Tiggers off the court quite often (76 times to be exact). I would like to think anyone who is a fan of the SEC in basketball knows who "Mr. Wildcat" is.

But he does look a little like Uncle Fester. Sans light bulb. :D Only he doesn't live with a weird family. Except during the Sutton Era. :sssh: But much like Rocky V, the Sutton Era never happened.

No confusion here LSU, sorry that you can't muti task or understand :D :sssh: . UK in all sports - OSU in Football are the main ones.

BTW it tells you who the guy in the current avatar is under the photo if you should happen to read it. The Uncle Fester joke wasn't bad though.:lol:

Would your head explode if "your" Cats played "your" Buckeyes in football some year???

FYI, I'm familiar with "Mr. Wildcat". I actually met him in Freedom hall at a UK/UofL game (I think it was the Marvin "Hands of Stone" Stone debut as a Card). I had seats right at the end of the visitors bench (opposite end of where he sits) and he was milling around shaking hands and kissing babies prior to the game.

Would your head explode if "your" Cats played "your" Buckeyes in football some year???

Actually I would enjoy the game, only I don't think that there would be much of a game to it.

Would you head explode if by chance you should ever post anything positive on any thread/post?:rolleyes: :irked:Thousands of comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny. :D . Have a nice day. :p and I do believe that you have made another "I" list.;)