December 11, 201510 yr I feel a Braveheart reference is appropriate in this case. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU5wYEAVmZU
December 11, 201510 yr You act like there's 20,000 Steeler fans that drive around the country week-to-week from Pittsburgh to road game sites. They're already there, and they probably have been more than 30 years. A big reason why you can find a Steelers bar in just about any medium-sized city and larger is because Steelers fans left Pittsburgh en masse when the steel plants shut down. That and the overall stench...
December 11, 201510 yr No Boone County Rebels fans cause their mascot is offensive? Ahhh, just change the mascot to: [ATTACH]53785[/ATTACH]
December 11, 201510 yr That and the overall stench... Are you still talking about the steel plants?:popcorn:
December 11, 201510 yr Are you still talking about the steel plants?:popcorn: Possibly....nothing smells like a slag pile, but you just never know now do you ?
December 11, 201510 yr Ahhh, just change the mascot to: [ATTACH]53785[/ATTACH] This has to be good but I can't see the attachment. :lol2:
December 11, 201510 yr Possibly....nothing smells like a slag pile, but you just never know now do you ? I think I better quit now because of where I think this conversation could go.
December 11, 201510 yr This has to be good but I can't see the attachment. :lol2: Well, it was there when I posted it. Wonder what happened? I'll give it a go again here:
December 11, 201510 yr ^ that is exactly right! James Dean and his movie was the inspiration for the Boone County mascot. The current mascot on my kids' sports teams shirts looks like and elderly an wimpy cross between Colonel Sanders and Yosemite Sam. He is pathetic looking. Doesn't exactly strike fear in our opponents. :banana:
December 12, 201510 yr ^ that is exactly right! James Dean and his movie was the inspiration for the Boone County mascot. The current mascot on my kids' sports teams shirts looks like and elderly an wimpy cross between Colonel Sanders and Yosemite Sam. He is pathetic looking. Doesn't exactly strike fear in our opponents. :banana: It sure as hell did back in the Owen Hauck days. :lol2: Edited December 12, 201510 yr by OlDog75
December 13, 201510 yr You act like there's 20,000 Steeler fans that drive around the country week-to-week from Pittsburgh to road game sites. They're already there, and they probably have been more than 30 years. A big reason why you can find a Steelers bar in just about any medium-sized city and larger is because Steelers fans left Pittsburgh en masse when the steel plants shut down. Yeah, the Steelers fan are like Muslims. They have fake passports and infiltrate other cities with the goal of waging Jihad and taking over other cities. Another reason to hate the Steelers!
December 13, 201510 yr Yeah, the Steelers fan are like Muslims. They have fake passports and infiltrate other cities with the goal of waging Jihad and taking over other cities. Another reason to hate the Steelers! Quit hating on the rings.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.