Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

UCLA hasnt sold Pauley out in akmost 2 years. It appears tonight is just their night. In the games ive seen them play since Alford was there, this is by far their best performance thru 30 minutes.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Murray: 2/7?

Ulis: 2/9??

 

There's your game, right there.

Poythress obviously does NOT want to play at the next level.

 

1/6, 4 pts, 4 fouls.

 

I'm hoping it hasn't took the past 4 years for you to figure that out. He just doesn't have the killer instinct

  • Author
I'm hoping it hasn't took the past 4 years for you to figure that out. He just doesn't have the killer instinct

"Killer" instinct? At this point I'll take "Survival" instinct.

Recurring theme...they are getting muscled around. Going to be a problem all season.

 

They don't have the depth or muscle play against a physical team inside, especially if their guards aren't playing well

  • Author

Poythress fouled out.

 

GOOD.

"Killer" instinct? At this point I'll take "Survival" instinct.

 

Agreed 100% and he's gone with 10 minutes to go

Who's this new player coming in a couple of weeks to the UK team? We need him!

Something that hasn’t been mentioned I wonder how close to 100% ulis is

Briscoe only cat playing well but just picked up 4th

I came in late, how bad is Lee hurt?

 

No word yet.

U.C.L.A. looks like the #1 team in the country, while U.K. looks more like a horrible Buckeye team.With 8:42left the Cats have enough tome to right the ship.

4 on parker

I don't believe Lee is even on the bench?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.