Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Settle Refugees in Applachia?

Featured Replies

Yeah set them up in the deep woods where they will never be seen so they can set up training camps for terrorist

What a maroon.

 

So let me ask you this since you obviously don't think I know stuff.

Do you think there are any terror training camps in America set up by Islamist ?

So let me ask you this since you obviously don't think I know stuff.

Do you think there are any terror training camps in America set up by Islamist ?

 

I was talking about the reporter haha, ease up big dog.

I was talking about the reporter haha, ease up big dog.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

I was talking about the reporter haha, ease up big dog.

 

Totally my bad

 

I'm used to being called out and picked on

  • Author

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

So let me ask you this since you obviously don't think I know stuff.

Do you think there are any terror training camps in America set up by Islamist ?

 

But not by families who are resettling even for possible short term.

 

I'm more worried about US born citizens who decide to fight for groups such as IS. As I mentioned before, IS recruits somewhat like gangs, they go after people who think that they have no hope, add in a promise of a 100% obedient wife and other perks some see it only as a way up.

Yeah set them up in the deep woods where they will never be seen so they can set up training camps for terrorist

 

Sadly, this is the first thing I thought, too. I'm in favor of integrating them into the community, rather than isolation.

Plenty of Syrian, Lebanese, and Jewish people in Southwestern West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky - Dawhares, Cantees, Gentiles, Khwaja, Rosen and Messerian are their last names around here.

 

 

Those people are just a little different than what the current refugees are......and I don't think this guys neighbors are going to be as welcoming as him.

But not by families who are resettling even for possible short term.

 

I'm more worried about US born citizens who decide to fight for groups such as IS. As I mentioned before, IS recruits somewhat like gangs, they go after people who think that they have no hope, add in a promise of a 100% obedient wife and other perks some see it only as a way up.

 

Now that's just crazy talk! :lol2:

My favorite part is "country people are nosy" they would sniff out any plot.

 

IF there would be people to worry about, I am 100% confident that Mnt Ref would be the best choice to watch over them. So the above statement could be true, as I don't think they could breath wrong without him knowing about it. ;)

Wouldn't they be more comfortable in the desert, like in Arizona? :sneaky:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.