Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Settle Refugees in Applachia?

Featured Replies

Wouldn't they be more comfortable in the desert, like in Arizona? :sneaky:

 

Sometimes during the winter I wish I was in Arizona. Sign me up :)

  • Author
IF there would be people to worry about, I am 100% confident that Mnt Ref would be the best choice to watch over them. So the above statement could be true, as I don't think they could breath wrong without him knowing about it. ;)

 

I was serious. I love my grandparents but move at least two families in their neighborhood. There is no better surveillance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.