Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/USF Updates

Featured Replies

Close for 4 minutes.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie's brother certainly resembles him.

Boogie's brother certainly resembles him.

 

I thought the same thing as well. When I turned the game on before the announcers said anything I thought to myself that #15 for USF should reminds me of CUZ.

Lee's already missed two bunnies under the basket. UK's misses too many gimmie baskets.

  • Author

I think Ulis dislocated his shoulder.

I like Briscoe and his hustle and defense. But he gets a little wild and out of control with some of his drives. Plus, he can't make an outside shot if the rim was as big as a bathtub.

I like Briscoe and his hustle and defense. But he gets a little wild and out of control with some of his drives. Plus, he can't make an outside shot if the rim was as big as a bathtub.

 

But great pass to Murray

Getting worried about Ulis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.