Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 70 Vanderbilt 63

Featured Replies

Never trust Vandy.

 

Amen to that

I was at Indiana and I'll be at Kansas this season. I sure hope the atmosphere is like Indiana was. That is still the beat atmosphere I've been in...period. Nothing else is even close.

Indiana's arena is shaped like a canyon with steep rows of seats coming close to the floor. I've never been there but I've heard enough from my relatives who live in Indiana how loud it can be in that place. They say all the sound is funneled down to the floor like an echo chamber.

Indiana's arena is shaped like a canyon with steep rows of seats coming close to the floor. I've never been there but I've heard enough from my relatives who live in Indiana how loud it can be in that place. They say all the sound is funneled down to the floor like an echo chamber.

 

UK will have their hands full at Kansas and Vandy

Yes they will and also with A&M after watching them play today. LSU, with their talent would be a factor as well if they had a better coach. jmo

If only Kansas football played like Kansas basketball. Gotta love seeing Kansas beat Vandy, who is going to win their share of games this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.