Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 70 Vanderbilt 63

Featured Replies

Final from the Maui Invitational Championship.

Edited by Randy Parker

  • Author

Wayne Selden led Kansas with 25.

 

Damian Jones had 17 & 10 for Vandy.

 

Kansas played a really good 2nd half after trailing by 4 at the half.

Camron Justice had 9 points, 3 rebounds and 2 steals.

Listening to an earlier game, I found out that life is good for Bill Walton. He got leid this morning.

Good game to watch. I believe that both the Jayhawks and 'Dores will go a long way in the ncaa tourney.

Listening to an earlier game, I found out that life is good for Bill Walton. He got leid this morning.
Do you think it may help him ? I don't see how it could hurt, might even mellow him out a little. :sssh:
Camron Justice had 9 points, 3 rebounds and 2 steals.

Kid can play. Vandy gets yet another KY. kid that can shoot the lights out.

Listening to Bill Walton is extremely painful.

Do you think it may help him ? I don't see how it could hurt, might even mellow him out a little. :sssh:

 

Walton gets any mellower, he'll be in a coma. :lol2:

Good game to watch. I believe that both the Jayhawks and 'Dores will go a long way in the ncaa tourney.

I'm not sure how far Vandy will go. If their 3s aren't falling, like they weren't in the 2nd half, they will have issues with good teams.

Of course, when they play UK they will make their shots falling backwards out of bounds....behind the backboard!

UK will have their hands full at Kansas and Vandy

UK will have their hands full at Kansas and Vandy

 

I agree. And Kansas will have Diallo when they play UK. That game is going to be an L for the Cats. That environment is going to be about as loud and hostile as anything UK has seen since the loss at Indiana. Kansas' fans haven't forgotten that beat down in Chicago last season....the one that had Self wishing his bottle of water had been vodka in the post game interview room.

Good game to watch. I believe that both the Jayhawks and 'Dores will go a long way in the ncaa tourney.

 

As long as KU can avoid a double digit seed in the 3rd round and Never trust Vandy.

I agree. And Kansas will have Diallo when they play UK. That game is going to be an L for the Cats. That environment is going to be about as loud and hostile as anything UK has seen since the loss at Indiana. Kansas' fans haven't forgotten that beat down in Chicago last season....the one that had Self wishing his bottle of water had been vodka in the post game interview room.

 

I was at Indiana and I'll be at Kansas this season. I sure hope the atmosphere is like Indiana was. That is still the beat atmosphere I've been in...period. Nothing else is even close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.