Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 41 Lloyd 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

 

Congrats NCC on a job well done in the playoffs.

 

Keep your heads up Lloyd, next year.

Breds looking like that old familiar self come November

Absolutely pathetic... I can't believe Lloyd just got embarrassed like that.

Breds looking like that old familiar self come November

 

I don't know how well NCC will fair against Danville. They were up 36-0 on LCA, so NCC might have their hands full with a team with an offense.

Breds looking like that old familiar self come November

 

I was just thinking the same thing. The Breds appear to have it going when they need to. I expected this to be much closer; the game against Danville should be a battle next week.

I don't know how well NCC will fair against Danville. They were up 36-0 on LCA, so NCC might have their hands full with a team with an offense.

 

They are up 50-0 last I checked in the 3rd. If the Breds play like they have as of late, I expect it to be a battle. New Cath will definitely need their A game for 48 minutes.

Bad play calling on Lloyd's part? Or did NewCath just absolutely dominate?

Bad play calling on Lloyd's part? Or did NewCath just absolutely dominate?

 

Horrible play calling. Also kept having Fann in instead of Runion.

Looks like the ADs are making a trip to Newport...

Should be some good football...The way it should be...

Danville will not beat Newport Central Catholic

Danville will not beat Newport Central Catholic

 

What makes you say that?

What makes you say that?

 

I was wondering the same thing. I wouldn't consider either team a clear favorite based on how both are playing as of late.

I was wondering the same thing. I wouldn't consider either team a clear favorite based on how both are playing as of late.

 

I agree

 

Think we are about to be in for a treat in the East

I agree

 

Think we are about to be in for a treat in the East

 

I'll probably be there for it. Tough call between this one and Highlands/Pulaski.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.