Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County at John Hardin Predictions

Who wins Region 2? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Region 2?

    • John Hardin
      51%
    • Shelby County
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Word is they are taking a pep bus and throwing the cheerleaders in with the band. Only in the Shelby co school district. You see around here, they pay for buses out of the sports budget instead of the school picking up the tab. They have to pay for drivers and I think mileage. Adds up quickly when budgets stink. Pep bus will charge a fee to ride.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a source/link with more detail? I heard that the SCHS principal announced it over the morning announcement but that it was tentative/speculative.

I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders always rode on a bus with another group. They never rode with the football team (pretty sure they never rode with any male team). I don't know how large the squad is now but it was in the 20s years ago. Paying a driver and .50 a mile is tough to do for 20 something people. Even more so when they don't get a gate to help fund them.

I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders always rode on a bus with another group. They never rode with the football team (pretty sure they never rode with any male team). I don't know how large the squad is now but it was in the 20s years ago. Paying a driver and .50 a mile is tough to do for 20 something people. Even more so when they don't get a gate to help fund them.

 

it's common in Shelbyville. Last year Collins had a pep bus to virtually every away basketball game in the playoffs

Everyone has always taken their own. Let's get back to football, besides SW, will this be JH's toughest game?

I would guess PRP and Central Hardin are both better than Shelby. Both 6A schools with more kids. Shelby is obviously a very good team at 11-1.

Everyone has always taken their own. Let's get back to football, besides SW, will this be JH's toughest game?

 

Not even close. PRP and Central Hardin are much better than Shelby County.

? On PRP but I think they could have given early season CH a run for there money not the CH later part of the year when they had everyone back

Everyone has always taken their own. Let's get back to football, besides SW, will this be JH's toughest game?

 

Most Likely. The only team that they've played that's even close to Shelby on a talent scale (obviously excluding SW) is Central Hardin, who admittedly aren't too far behind.

PRP has more talent. I guarantee that...... I'm not saying their team is necessarily better but their talent is better. I saw them with my own eyes. 2nd most talented team Johhn played all year behind SW. Central doesn't have PRP talent.

According to KHSAA.org, John Hardin gives up nearly 3500 yards rushing on the year. They could be in for a rude awakening against option-heavy Shelby.

According to KHSAA.org, John Hardin gives up nearly 3500 yards rushing on the year. They could be in for a rude awakening against option-heavy Shelby.

Held Spencer to season low 170 last Friday. They will stop the run. I worry about big pass personally

Shelby doesn't pass too often but when they do they can make some big plays and catch an unsuspecting defense off guard (see Bullitt East game.)

Held Spencer to season low 170 last Friday. They will stop the run. I worry about big pass personally

 

I don't know if you can put alot of stock in the numbers from the Spencer game. Both of those coaches knew each other well, I think both teams were held to season low numbers. Defending the option will be a challenge for John but I think they will pull it out. Two very evenly matched teams the game will be decided by turnovers, just as last weeks game was.

JC please don't bring Bullitt East into this picture. They were horrible. Now if I wanted to show how well SC can throw, I would look at the 5A regional Finalist S. Oldham. Shelby thru 3 or was it 4 TD passes in that game. As you stated, if you come up to really stop the run, they will burn you just to keep you honest.

I would love to see the yards/completion stat.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.