Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County 51 North Hardin 13

Featured Replies

Way to go Mustangs! McCracken BIG!

Total domination from opening kickoff. Here is the stat that tells it all, N. Hardin total offense at the half - 57 yards. Running clock before half. Where is Hardin Co Preps? Let me guess, Central is soooooo much better and will man handle McCracken. It would have been nice to see this version show up against Bowling Green. It would have been a better game to watch, winner would be the same but respect would be different from around the state. By the way, classy call by North's coach with 16 secs left on a running clock to call timeout for a Hail Mary to try and make score look better.

Total domination from opening kickoff. Here is the stat that tells it all, N. Hardin total offense at the half - 57 yards. Running clock before half. Where is Hardin Co Preps? Let me guess, Central is soooooo much better and will man handle McCracken. It would have been nice to see this version show up against Bowling Green. It would have been a better game to watch, winner would be the same but respect would be different from around the state. By the way, classy call by North's coach with 16 secs left on a running clock to call timeout for a Hail Mary to try and make score look better.

 

He's 100% class. I have no idea why you, nor anybody for that matter has an issue with that when your team is up 40-50 points. So, the opposing coach calls a time out for his team, his seniors to get in one last play and go out on some kind of positive note to end their careers on?

 

All I'll say about that......

He's 100% class. I have no idea why you, nor anybody for that matter has an issue with that when your team is up 40-50 points. So, the opposing coach calls a time out for his team, his seniors to get in one last play and go out on some kind of positive note to end their careers on?

 

All I'll say about that......

 

Not knowing either team or coach, I have to say I agree with Harry on this one. At that point it is about taking care of your seniors and trying to create a positive for your team.

He's 100% class. I have no idea why you, nor anybody for that matter has an issue with that when your team is up 40-50 points. So, the opposing coach calls a time out for his team, his seniors to get in one last play and go out on some kind of positive note to end their careers on?

 

All I'll say about that......

 

I didn't have a problem with it, and would've done the same thing! Hated seeing the young man injured for North Hardin late in the 4th, hope he's okay.

I agree with Harry on this one too. Keep playing until it's over. The game was over, but running another play with time left isn't what I would consider classless. Sticking one in on someone late is classless. It must have been a woodshed beating though. 44-7 at half is what I read. Ouch. McCracken must be playing well.

Total domination from opening kickoff. Here is the stat that tells it all, N. Hardin total offense at the half - 57 yards. Running clock before half. Where is Hardin Co Preps? Let me guess, Central is soooooo much better and will man handle McCracken. It would have been nice to see this version show up against Bowling Green. It would have been a better game to watch, winner would be the same but respect would be different from around the state. By the way, classy call by North's coach with 16 secs left on a running clock to call timeout for a Hail Mary to try and make score look better.

 

Not sure why you're bringing CH in this thread but it sounds like you are quite the angry person. Your team will need that next week against a very physical team.

Being at the game and having a son on the team.. I can GLADLY say that our coach is one of the classiest coaches around! Who was the ball thrown to on the play?? Yes, it was a senior-- the only senior who had not scored that was still on field. It was a game that was dominated by MCHS. No doubt about that at all, but don't come attacking our coach when you have no idea of his character! Did he call a timeout after that play?? No he didn't, he gave the senior one last chance at a play.

I was at the game and I didn't have any problem with calling the timeout.

CH will MANHANDLE soft MC the reason the score was what it was against BG is bc MC is soft

CH will MANHANDLE soft MC the reason the score was what it was against BG is bc MC is soft

 

You probably forgot what BG did to CH. Look that up.

I watched North play both teams.. I don't think Central will manhandle this team at all. I think McCracken will win the game by 14 or more. #11 is one of the best backs in state.

You probably forgot what BG did to CH. Look that up.
if I cared what a BG fan thought I would ask him but this isn't a BG post so go toot your horn somewhere else MC sifts teams bad the struggle with physical teams and CH is physical

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.