Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FBI expands investigation on Hillary Clinton

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine the dems are falling all over themselves trying to get 'Ol Joe back in the game.

Killary will find away to get out of it. We all know this.

FTR...I wanted Joe in the game anyway.

Killary will find away to get out of it. We all know this.

 

"Killary" :ohbrother:

Bash quoting Newsmax quoting Fox quoting an unnamed source. Sounds like a cracker-jack of a story to me.

What Hillary doesn't do to herself to kill her chances the FBI will.

I got a question. What will be the next step if she escapes the FBI's investigation?

I got a question. What will be the next step if she escapes the FBI's investigation?

 

I like the word you used there...she might just escape since she is a Clinton. Very possible...

So never can be cleared of wrongdoing?

 

Ever?

 

Ever ever?

Currently do you support her to be commander in chief HellCats ?

Currently do you support her to be commander in chief HellCats ?

 

I see what you did there. :thumb:

  • Author

This is real life the front runner for the Democratic nomination has an ongoing investigation with the FBI and she is still supported by the majority.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.