Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers at Bengals Pre-Game Part at Bengal Maniac's Crib

Featured Replies

I am going to have a little pregame get-together at my house on December 13th. At this time the game is 1:00 on that Sunday. It could be flexed to Prime Time that night, but we won't know that for a few weeks.

 

Either way I will have something. People can arrive around 10:00 and we can head to the game around 11:45-noon. I will provide refreshments beer (Bud and Miller Lite), soft drinks, other drinks, food, and the place. I just need to know who is planning on attending and I will PM you my address and stuff.

 

I will give more logistics later.

I am gonna be there no matter the time. I sure don't mind pitching in on the refreshments either BM. I'm looking forward to it. It will be me and my oldest. I'll likely be hauling Ru and his chick as well like norm. Of course he can speak to that end for himself, but planning that way at least.

You're a brave man BM. Open invite to all of BGP.

If I buy tickets I'm in.

  • Author
You're a brave man BM. Open invite to all of BGP.

 

Can handle 40 or so downstairs a few more up, Then late arrivers can stand on the decks and freeze. The view of the city is great, though.

I am gonna be there no matter the time. I sure don't mind pitching in on the refreshments either BM. I'm looking forward to it. It will be me and my oldest. I'll likely be hauling Ru and his chick as well like norm. Of course he can speak to that end for himself, but planning that way at least.

 

That is what I am thinking too.

 

Since BM lives in my old stomping ground I will tell some stories too. Maybe...

 

And I will pitch in on cost BM and I am not taking no for an answer.

We don't plan on going to the game but Mr. Cat and I would love to come to the pre-party!

We don't plan on going to the game but Mr. Cat and I would love to come to the pre-party!

That would be outstanding.

That would be outstanding.

 

Honestly doc, I can't pass up a chance to meet you when you will be so close!

Honestly doc, I can't pass up a chance to meet you when you will be so close!

Oh, I'm so overrated.

Third the motion, motion passes.

Hey BM, is the party still on if the game gets flexed to 425pm? And if so, what will be the updated arrangements?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.