November 30, 201510 yr Hey BM, is the party still on if the game gets flexed to 425pm? And if so, what will be the updated arrangements? I thought they said this game would not be flexed.
November 30, 201510 yr I thought they said this game would not be flexed. I have no idea doc, I was just working off the comments in the game thread.
November 30, 201510 yr I thought they said this game would not be flexed. It definitely did not get flexed to the evening game. Do they even flex games from 1 to 4?
November 30, 201510 yr The Texans/Pats game replaced the Seahawks/Ravens game that week so it will not be a night game
December 1, 201510 yr It definitely did not get flexed to the evening game. Do they even flex games from 1 to 4? Yes, they can flex games to 4:25. If the NFL chooses to do so, it must be made public no later than 12 days before the game, which is tomorrow (technically today since it is past midnight).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.