• Other Louisville Team?
    • other NKY team?
    • Other Lex/CKY team?
    • Other WKY Team?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point is very valid, some of the favorites have less than extremely difficult schedules.... soft is a more accurate description....

I know in our case there isn't much we can do on account of our district. It is tough once every 10 years, we hit it in 03 I doubt we'll see that again for a few years.

Our non district schedule, all 3 games of it, is pretty good but we don't have much choice with our district.

Like I have said in the past, your district is a meat grinder; ours is like the butcher shop as everything is already long since dead and packaged.

PRP is my dark horse. This team wiill be tough.

Is PRP considered "Dark Horse" material this season? They've been pretty well hyped so far. They've just got the pleasure of being probably ranked third in THE GAUNTLET of R2D4.

I think that Trinity's hopes will depend on Petrino's health. Tough kid but he absolutely must roll out to be sucessful and if you do that 30 times a game for 15 games, I gotta believe that someplace somewhere a 300 pound lineman will fall on him. 7 on 7 is his specialty and they will win some shootouts. I think that the loss to Shelby County at the Louisville shows that defense needs some work.

I think that Trinity's hopes will depend on Petrino's health. Tough kid but he absolutely must roll out to be sucessful and if you do that 30 times a game for 15 games, I gotta believe that someplace somewhere a 300 pound lineman will fall on him. 7 on 7 is his specialty and they will win some shootouts. I think that the loss to Shelby County at the Louisville shows that defense needs some work.

He managed to do pretty well in the pocket last season in addition to the rollouts. I don't think that there is much to worry about on that end.

Defensively our secondary will be young, we graduated an excellent secondary this past season and a group like that will be hard to replace. I believe we have some experience coming back on the lines and with our linbackers this season, so the additional pressure put on opposing QBs may offset that until they can develop.