Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MSBB 8th Grade Boyle County 44 Mercer County 43

Featured Replies

Next time I see you we can carry on this conversation.

 

;)

 

Sounds good. :thumb:

 

I want to be in on this conversation too!:lol2: But have to warn you WYW, I'm on PP's side here, so it might not be a fair "fight".:lol2:

  • Replies 69
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be in on this conversation too!:lol2: But have to warn you WYW, I'm on PP's side here, so it might not be a fair "fight".:lol2:

 

WYW is good people. We disagree on this one but it's all good.

WYW is good people. We disagree on this one but it's all good.

 

Oh I know, just giving him a hard time. We have been taking a few jabs at each other in a BCMS football thread about basketball and ACMS.

 

By the way guys, Boyle at Anderson Nov 30th...yall coming? I just scheduled a game for that date but didn't know they were playing, trying my best to get it rescheduled so I can be there. ACMS 4-0 right now after 20+ point win at home against East Jess last night. Have also beast Woodford, West Jess and Bondurant.

Oh I know, just giving him a hard time. We have been taking a few jabs at each other in a BCMS football thread about basketball and ACMS.

 

By the way guys, Boyle at Anderson Nov 30th...yall coming? I just scheduled a game for that date but didn't know they were playing, trying my best to get it rescheduled so I can be there. ACMS 4-0 right now after 20+ point win at home against East Jess last night. Have also beast Woodford, West Jess and Bondurant.

 

Depends on my work schedule. I may be able to make it.

  • Author
Oh I know, just giving him a hard time. We have been taking a few jabs at each other in a BCMS football thread about basketball and ACMS.

 

By the way guys, Boyle at Anderson Nov 30th...yall coming? I just scheduled a game for that date but didn't know they were playing, trying my best to get it rescheduled so I can be there. ACMS 4-0 right now after 20+ point win at home against East Jess last night. Have also beast Woodford, West Jess and Bondurant.

 

I will be there for 6th grade game, doubt I'll be staying but ?!?!

I will be there for 6th grade game, doubt I'll be staying but ?!?!

 

Dude, GOT to stay for the 8th grade game...that's what it's all about! Plus I have coached most of those kids, so I have some buy in on that game. Saw them play east jess last night...did this old coaches heart proud!:)

  • Author

Don't have a dog in that fight but I know it'll be a good one. Let's try and hook up for the early game. I'll shoot you a PM prior.

I did get some information today that gave me more background on Wilson Kelly's situation. I knew some details concerning the whole situation but was given more this afternoon. I do know that Wilson has taken it upon himself to see if he can do both. I do know he has spoken to Coach Spatola about his situation and he is willing to do whatever it takes to be a part of the team again if that is possible. Hopefully it will be worked out that he can rejoin the team. I also know the Kelly family has a good relationship with Coach Spatola and Boyle County and it has remained a good relationship throughout this whole process.

 

I hope it can all be worked out for Wilson and the rest of them. I'd love to see them all on the team.

Do players/parents still sign "team contract"? I know we did all 3 middle school years and the contract (which is a brilliant tool) covers many topics. Academic eligibility, playing time, parent/coach conferences, and practice expectations as well as consequences for missing.

 

Great tool which eliminates any and all gray areas. Coach Spat is a black and white guy and to start making exceptions only opens up Pandora's box.

Do players/parents still sign "team contract"? I know we did all 3 middle school years and the contract (which is a brilliant tool) covers many topics. Academic eligibility, playing time, parent/coach conferences, and practice expectations as well as consequences for missing.

 

Great tool which eliminates any and all gray areas. Coach Spat is a black and white guy and to start making exceptions only opens up Pandora's box.

 

Truth.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.