Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial @ Walton Verona predictions

who wins 50 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So what did WV change up after the Henry County game to snap their 4 game losing streak? How did they manage to rattle off 5 straight? Was there a game philosophy change or was it just digging deep and over coming?

 

No change in philosophy. Game was played in a monsoon and negated Walton's speed. Henry was by far the strongest most physical team Walton has played. They have a nice team.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No change in philosophy. Game was played in a monsoon and negated Walton's speed. Henry was by far the strongest most physical team Walton has played. They have a nice team.

 

So they haven't changed anything from when they started 0-4 to now being 6-5?

The names Gaines, Townsend, Runion, Yero, Hatton, Jouett, Lunsford, Brunner, and Maynard will be echoing in the ears of WV fans all night. This year the Juggs are determined! 35-21

Is Runion starting at QB over Fanni? Or, does Runion handle most running situations and Fann the passing? Have not seen the Juggs for four weeks, and the Enquirer gives you nothing. Count on BGP to keep me current as I picked Juggs to gel and win up to a semi-final game at home.

Is Runion starting at QB over Fanni? Or, does Runion handle most running situations and Fann the passing? Have not seen the Juggs for four weeks, and the Enquirer gives you nothing. Count on BGP to keep me current as I picked Juggs to gel and win up to a semi-final game at home.

 

It is a switch series to series between Runion and Fann. Runion is just a pure athlete so they put him in there for an offensive spark. Fann is mainly the pocket passer but can escape and run if need be.

Am I the only one that sees Lloyd winning this by a wide margin?

 

I'd love for this to be a really competitive game. I'd like to believe that both Districts can compete for the regional championships each year, but I don't think Walton is there this year. I'll take the Juggs 35 - 14.

Ok, I have a dilemma, do I go to Lexington Friday to see the Cats opener, or do I keep it real in E-town with the Juggernauts? Any thoughts?

Ok, I have a dilemma, do I go to Lexington Friday to see the Cats opener, or do I keep it real in E-town with the Juggernauts? Any thoughts?

Well the cats vs albany will not be much of a game

I am with you on this one, Lloyd has a lot of play makers way more than the ones they always speaking on, but collectively as a team they have the advantage on this one. If the coaches up the play book just a little and do more than what we always see they should do a great job Lloyd is far more a better team

Sometimes we have to set our feelings to the side and call it what it is!!!!! Money don't make you more educated or a better sports player, the first Game with these two teams was a test and to Iron out kinks, this game will be great and on the end will see if your money matters Lloyd 28- Walton 18 and that's no hate

So they haven't changed anything from when they started 0-4 to now being 6-5?

 

Not philosophy which has not changed since the beginning. Personal and plays changed but not much. As I said before the season started this is a young group learning. They have been continually improving all season.

Might wanna add Mason,Durham, and Dawson to that echo as well they have to pick the poison with Gaines,Townsand and Dawson at WR to much speed between Townsand and Dawson and they clean it up with Durham but all of them will get the job done Let's Go Juggs

Sometimes we have to set our feelings to the side and call it what it is!!!!! Money don't make you more educated or a better sports player, the first Game with these two teams was a test and to Iron out kinks, this game will be great and on the end will see if your money matters Lloyd 28- Walton 18 and that's no hate

 

You are correct, but not everyone understands that. Specially if it ends up not being worth it....

I think both teams have improved over the course of the season but Lloyd has improved moreso. I'd say Lloyd wins by 10 or so.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.