Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial @ Walton Verona predictions

who wins 50 members have voted

  1. 1. who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggs should win by 2-3 touchdowns

I am taking the JUGGS in this one. I am worried about the ground game Walton has. Lloyd needs to minimize the mistake and penalties. Lloyd big play makers are the difference in this one. JUGGS win by 2 scores.

Juggs- playmakers get the edge

Juggs- trenches finally in shape to win the battles that count

Juggs- QB, if performs as his talent is capable

Juggs- 35-28

I am taking the JUGGS in this one. I am worried about the ground game Walton has. Lloyd needs to minimize the mistake and penalties. Lloyd big play makers are the difference in this one. JUGGS win by 2 scores.

 

Congrats on post #1000 @DRKARK :thumb:

Congrats on post #1000 @DRKARK :thumb:

 

Thanks Lawnboy13.

I think this will be an interesting match up. Walton has gotten so much better over the course of the season and they are playing with a purpose. Lloyd has figured a lot out about themselves since the first meeting too. The Juggs have added a kicking game and a new wrinkle with Runion on offense that Walton hasn't seen in person. I can't say enough about Justin Durham and the elusiveness/speed he brings to the ground game. I'm looking for Gaines to come into his own again vs WV. I'm very excited for this game and for the opportunity the Juggs have to make a statement!

I think Lloyd should win but look for Walton to challenge. Should be a good one.

This is going to be a very good game with both teams racking up lots of yardage. The question is which team finishes drives by putting points on the board. I do think Lloyd is more balanced offensively than WV and that could play a major role in the outcome. Both teams are miles ahead of where they were the first week of the regular season which is a testament to both teams players and coaches.

Walton 28-21 . Didn't have to hate I just paid the tuition to put my son in better school.

I suggest it to any parent that in Lloyd school district

 

 

Shocker @blackgoldredwhtigers picked the opposing team and didn't make a post as of why. Haters gonna hate.
Walton 28-21 . Didn't have to hate I just paid the tuition to put my son in better school.

I suggest it to any parent that in Lloyd school district

 

So that makes you vote and hope they lose every week?

So what did WV change up after the Henry County game to snap their 4 game losing streak? How did they manage to rattle off 5 straight? Was there a game philosophy change or was it just digging deep and over coming?

Edited by JuggAlum

So what did WV change up after the Henry Clay game to snap their 4 game losing streak? How did they manage to rattle off 5 straight? Was there a game philosophy change or was it just digging deep and over coming?

 

I think you mean Henry County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.