November 3, 201510 yr Here you go. :lol2: As expected, Kentucky basketball overpowers Ottawa 117-58 | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com
November 3, 201510 yr My brother had an extra ticket and gave it to me, so I went with him to the game. I wouldn't have paid $40 to watch UK vs Ottawa (enrollment 650) in an exhibition game. He had another lower level ticket and couldn't sell it outside so he just gave it to one of the police officers on security duty. He tried to sell it for half price to a guy and he replied, "Look buddy...I've got a handful here and can't get rid of them." As for the game, I was very impressed with the guard play, Murray in particular. He's going to be a special kind of player.
November 3, 201510 yr Author They all looked a little winded at times but the pace really suits the talent. Murray and Ulis were very impressive as a combo.
November 3, 201510 yr How did Poythress look moving around the floor? He still looks a little tentative to me. I believe Cal said he was about 80% but a lot of it is in his mind, something he's going to have to overcome if he's going to be a complete player this year.
November 3, 201510 yr Cal said, Alex needs to get off of the bike and get on the floor to get into game shape.
November 3, 201510 yr Author I'm with the Prof. He looked tentative and unsure. Never really exploded to the basket the way he was last year before the injury. He brings weak side help and in your face strength to the table. If he can't recover and bring that, he won't be able to help this team very much.
November 4, 201510 yr This will be the best combo of guards that Calipari has had since he's been at UK. Murrary, Ulis, and Briscoe all have deep range from 3 and amazing penetration and finishing skills. Gonna be amazing watching them play together.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.