Who did you vote for? KY Governor?

Who Did You Vote For? KY Governor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Did You Vote For? KY Governor

• Matt Bevin
    • Jack Conway
    • Other

Please bring up the race card. Which stage was more diverse last night? Can you name 1 person of color who was on the Dems stage last night?

The first black woman elected in a statewide election is a Republican. No revisionist history can change that.

If you wish to score diversity points by citing the election of Jenean Hampton, go for it. No objection there. But your "which stage was more diverse?" argument is lame. If you so desire, I can start listing the number of minority legislators in Frankfort by party ... or do similar with members of Congress ... or cite recent (90-10) voting patterns in presidential elections.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you wish to score diversity points by citing the election of Jenean Hampton, go for it. No objection there. But your "which stage was more diverse?" argument is a lame. If you so desire, I can start listing the number of minority legislators in Frankfort by party ... or do similar with members of Congress ... or cite recent (90-10) voting patterns in presidential elections.

I'm asking about a SPECIFIC stage last night. No obfuscation by you.

Speaking from my little Republican stronghold neck of the woods, Obama was the downfall. I listened to many of them over the past few months. "That Conway's fer Obama. I'm votin' for that other feller." The hate for Obama was the deciding factor here. I'll let you all speak for your counties. While people aren't fond of negative ads, it has been shown time and time again that they are effective. I do know that an anti-coal dark skin fellow would be lucky to get a handful of votes in my area. Bevin and the Republicans did the prudent political thing in linking Conway to Obama. I would have done the same if I had been interested in winning. No brainer...

Edited by Science Friction