Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bench clearing brawl...KHSAA investigating.

Featured Replies

Larue is the only place I've ever played where a large contingent of their fans and students stand behind the visitors' sideline.

 

Almost positive that probably has to do with the fact that both gates into the stadium/field are on the visitor side, one of the gates is on about the 35 yard line right behind the visiting bench. People come in on that side, the track is open to stand around and there it goes.

 

Larue's home side is in awful shape and just really odd seating. The seating/rows of "bleachers" (except for about 50 chair backs at most) are just rough, concrete slabs that are about 3 feet wide & part of the concrete base of the stadium (and, only about 5 rows high at that). Fan friendly they are not. It also doesn't help that their home side literally sets almost due west. For much of the season fans are watching a quarter or two staring into the sun.

 

But, for what it's worth, this game and cluster was at Green County.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I read a Green county player flipping off the Larue student section and assumed it was at Larue. :isurrender:

I guess I read a Green county player flipping off the Larue student section and assumed it was at Larue. :isurrender:

 

You can always tell you're at Green County because they have a Ski ad on the scoreboard.

You can always tell you're at Green County because they have a Ski ad on the scoreboard.

 

I kid you not — just about 85 percent of all businesses have a Ski machine out front. Could've sworn I passed by a small-town post office that had one. Green River Swamp Water.

I've never had Ski. What is it like?

 

Mountain Dew on steroids. It's actually really good IMO, but you just have to limit yourself to one a week.

I love Ski. But the whole diabetes thing limits me now. :sour:

Mountain Dew on steroids. It's actually really good IMO, but you just have to limit yourself to one a week.

Good to know. I don't really like Mountain Dew, so I will steer clear of Ski.

I've never had Ski. What is it like?

 

Ski is one of the only sodas I drink. It's like Mtn. Dew with more orange, and if you were being kissed by God.

 

But yes, it's really strong. One or two a week will do.

I've never heard of Ski?

 

It's a central KY beverage. Lemon and orange citrus soda. If you're ever in the area, it's at least worth a shot.

Its just like that nasty Ale 8 crap ew.

 

Doesn't taste anything like Ale-8-One.

MT. Dew plus Sprite plus Mello Yello.

Doesn't taste anything like Ale-8-One.

 

Still nasty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.