Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bench clearing brawl...KHSAA investigating.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never had Ski. What is it like?
It's like someone found a way to can awesome.

 

I only have about four a year but it's the one soft drink I do drink. Best way to enjoy a Ski is at Laha's in Hodgenville with a burger and chili dog.

Did KHSAA ever rule on this fiasco?

This is the only video I could find but it doesn't show much.

 

That's the video I've saw shared multiple times.

 

I don't have confirmation but I heard the gentleman sharing this is a JV coach for Green County.

I went on the khsaa site to the DQ list and it is conveniently out of order right now.

That's the video I've saw shared multiple times.

 

I don't have confirmation but I heard the gentleman sharing this is a JV coach for Green County.

 

Lot of Green fans on Facebook very proud of the fight. Disgusting comments I read.

Lot of Green fans on Facebook very proud of the fight. Disgusting comments I read.

 

That's the one thing that has baffled me. I've seen a lot of comments, and most people are sort of using the fight as a badge of honor. It seems really classless the way they view it. Hopefully that's just the minority of GC fans.

KHSAA DQ Reports on File

 

Both Marquis Franklin and Kane Harris were ejected for LaRue.

Harris also starts in basketball, so assuming he'll have to sit season opener.

Franklin might run track, but missing a track meet is no big deal.

 

18-Timothy Ribarich was only player ejected for Green, per the DQ report.

Per one of the officials that worked the game, it is still being investigated.

They sell Ski with a Slaw Burger and Fries at Dumas Walker's, right?

They sell Ski with a Slaw Burger and Fries at Dumas Walker's, right?
They'll bring it on out to your baby and you.
I went on the khsaa site to the DQ list and it is conveniently out of order right now.

 

Been that way for a long time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.