Western Kentucky Power Ranking - 11/01/15

Purple88

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guys who said very nice things about this thread, I really appreciate that as that's why I do it honestly! :thumb:

Now on to something hopefully pretty fun!

Who is the one team in the West that you think can surprise a highly ranked team on this rankings and possibly even make it to WKU?

monroe county

I love the way you think!!!!

I am also going on the record and saying Monroe County. We will see if they have it or not against Desales....I am looking forward to this game more than Christmas!!!!!

You can't beat the enthusiasm of high school football and their fans!!!!! Love it!!!:thumb:

The only chance that Monroe Co has to beat DeSales is if the Colts bring 2 buses down and the bus with their defensive players get lost and the offensive guys have to play both ways. I get Monroe has played a tough schedule but they need to beat teams like North Hardin and Franklin Simpson to be considered a threat.

The only chance that Monroe Co has to beat DeSales is if the Colts bring 2 buses down and the bus with their defensive players get lost and the offensive guys have to play both ways. I get Monroe has played a tough schedule but they need to beat teams like North Hardin and Franklin Simpson to be considered a threat.

What you may not realize about North Hardin is that we sat out a lot of key players for district. The jv players played very well against a 6a school. Franklin Simpson was after two major linemen injuries on the offense and a schematic change for different looks. That one should have been a win. We dropped the ball on that one. I'm not saying we are Mayfield. We are not 2a battle tested but we have had a brutal schedule. Wayne county would beat most 2a schools in the state and Monroe went toe to toe with them. I am looking forward to Friday night. It all begins. Season 2!!!!