Western Kentucky Power Ranking - 11/01/15

Purple88

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it has been one of my favorite threads that I looked forward to each week. Oh and please add Mayfield kicker Sid Herndon to the list of MVP's for the week. The Cardinal kicker did it again, I now refer to him as $Money$!!! If there is a game winning kick needed in the faint final seconds no one in the state has been bigger or better and he can no add Caldwell County to his impressive list. This is the same kid who beat Williamsburg in last season state title game
Pick,

Mr. Herndon definitely deserves to be on the list. Would you know any of his season #s ? What is his FG long for the season, etc?

I would add Shamari Morton on the list of the Players of the Week.

3 catches 119 yards receiving 1 TD

20 yards rushing 1 TD

95 yard kickoff return for TD

50 yard punt return for TD

I don't know those are pretty good numbers for a full night work.

Rambo,

I was going to add him, but simply forgot to go back and do so. Really teriffic player and a key to OCaths success going forward!

Pick,

Mr. Herndon definitely deserves to be on the list. Would you know any of his season #s ? What is his FG long for the season, etc?

I hate to say it but I don't but $Money$ has made a living off last second kicks including the biggest kick in Mayfield history to win the state title last year.

Even though Monroe's w-l ratio does not look very well I truly believe they will give Desales all they want. If they look for the rematch to CAL it will be a very long road North for them. Monroe will not just go down easy. They will play to the end. I have enjoyed your threads all year. Look forward to next year. But I truly believe we have four games left. Mayfield is just Mayfield. That's all I can say. The road through them comes through us.......see you soon!!!!!!!

TSY, I will be pulling for the Falcons in the playoffs, especially Week 2!

Thanks for doing this each week!

I enjoy being able to easily read about each team, and I know it's a thankless (and almost impossible) job to try to rank teams in different classes. I also know how much time it takes to do something like this, so just wanted to say thank you for your efforts this season!

I really think the 2-A west is a juggernaut.

Murray and O'Cath will have a tough road. The winner of that game more then likely gets Mayfield. IF either team gets by them, then they get DeSales or Cal, then probably NCC or Danville in the Finals.

Should be interesting....

I agree with you here Rambo. That also isn't even taking pretty darn good squads like Monroe County and Butler County in the mix because it is so packed with very good squads!

To the guys who said very nice things about this thread, I really appreciate that as that's why I do it honestly! :thumb:

Now on to something hopefully pretty fun!

Who is the one team in the West that you think can surprise a highly ranked team on this rankings and possibly even make it to WKU?

To the guys who said very nice things about this thread, I really appreciate that as that's why I do it honestly! :thumb:

Who is the one team in the West that you think can surprise a highly ranked team on this rankings and possibly even make it to WKU?

Like I said in upset thread Warren Central. As the number 4 seed from District 2 in 4a could easily pull the upset over Hopkinsvile. The have the speed and talent just not sure which Central team you are going to get on a Friday night.

Do I think they can go all the way No but I think in the early rounds they have a good chance of making some noise.

Russellville

I just don't think they can get by Beechwood. There's almost no doubt Russellville makes the semis, but I think they're done against Beechwood. They will at least have travel on their side.

Totally agree its a long shot but Purple ask who I thought was the one team out west that can surprise a highly ranked team and I though a long shot I think they fit as being able to upset BW. I would also throw Butler in there maybe but they too are even a longer shot