Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ottawa @Kentucky predictions

Featured Replies

Cats open up exhibition season tomorrow. What's everyone think?

Anyone have the link to watch the game yet?

I predict the Cats will win and look sloppy doing it.

  • Author

Anybody going to the game?

  • Author
I predict the Cats will win and look sloppy doing it.

What would qualify as a non sloppy win? 50 point victory?

Anyone have the link to watch the game yet?

 

It's on SEC Plus, which is only available online I think.

What would qualify as a non sloppy win? 50 point victory?

 

Points are irrelevant, I just think we will see some sloppy play. Turnovers, giving up open shots and things of that nature.

Lol

 

Was the post that funny?

It's on SEC Plus, which is only available online I think.

 

Well that explains why I couldn't find it on the SEC Network guide this morning to record.

Is this the NAIA Ottawa?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.