4A Playoff Predictions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Warren, John Hardin, Mercer County, Johnson Central

John Hardin, Johnson Central

John Hardin

I picked John Hardin at the beginning of the year so I ain't changing it up now. My buddy Josh Jaggers is with them this year too so I have that bias working for me as well.

I think Mercer County makes it to the state semis but Johnson Central may be too much for them. I hope I am wrong and I am pulling hard for them to make it to BG. They are good enough to do so and much better than when they lost to Wayne County 21-14.

I think Mercer County makes it to the state semis but Johnson Central may be too much for them. I hope I am wrong and I am pulling hard for them to make it to BG. They are good enough to do so and much better than when they lost to Wayne County 21-14.

I came oh so close to putting Mercer in the final four teams. As a fan of Coach Buchanan, I hope they prove me wrong.

I came oh so close to putting Mercer in the final four teams. As a fan of Coach Buchanan, I hope they prove me wrong.

I become a bigger Coach B fan everytime I am around him. That man is awesome. If my kids played football I would love for my kids to play for him as much as I love my kids playing basketball for Coach Adams. He is one very inspirational fella and watching how he handled the early season adversity was amazing. I can't say enough good things about Coach B.