Any strange or weird Top Ramen recipes?

TheAmishElectrician

Interesting turn of events here at the papa homestead. The wife still hasn't figured out how to cook for two. We have actually been buying larger cuts of meats (beef and pork, primarily) and getting multiple meals out of them. Also getting half-price rotisserie chicken at Wal-Mart for $2.49 and getting at least 4 meals from them.

Regarding the OP, oriental salad with Ramen noodles, bagged coleslaw mix, toasted slivered almonds, oil and vinegar is a fairly common concoction.

I am always available for carryout on my way home....

A buddy of mine who was is an Army veteran said that his favorite way to eat ramen that he discovered while in the Army and what he does still to this day is that he will take two packages of ramen and boil the noodles while tossing the seasoning packet back in the cupboard (his wife will use those packets and chicken bouillon to make homemade chicken noodle soup). Once the ramen is done, he drains all the water, dumps the ramen in a bowl, and then pours a can of hot dog chili on top and seasons to taste with salt and pepper.

In Cincinnati, don't they call that a two way? duck.gif

I like to cook up a few pack of the noodles, add in a can of chicken, a can of mushrooms, and half can each of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup. I may use a little of the Noodle seasoning, but not much.

There's enough NaCl in those things to float a battleship.

Spam and Ramen is one of my go to meals.

Any sort of meat goes just fine with Ramen. Left over brats? Fine. Chicken or pork? Even better.

Ramen is sort of a weird comfort food for me. If Ms. Snakes had already eaten when I get home, I'll usually go with Ramen. Or candy.