Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps' Class 4A Rankings (10/26)

Featured Replies

All three of these should be there. I hope I get to see some of these match up

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three of these should be there. I hope I get to see some of these match ups

Wayne County is starting to develop balance on offense and the secondary has really stepped up. A dark horse in my opinion that could make some noise.

This was the last rankings of the season wasn't it?

This was the last rankings of the season wasn't it?

 

Not that it matters, but if it isn't, it will interesting to see where JC and Ashland fall to after tonight's showings.

Not that it matters, but if it isn't, it will interesting to see where JC and Ashland fall to after tonight's showings.

 

True. I figure JC to #2 and no clue with Ashland if more rankings are coming.

True. I figure JC to #2 and no clue with Ashland if more rankings are coming.

That would be my thinking to, but with such a dramatic loss, I could see maybe 3rd

That would be my thinking to, but with such a dramatic loss, I could see maybe 3rd

 

Maybe. The guys doing the rankings know the deal though. I'm thinking they'd be #2 at worst. They know how good JC really is.

True. I figure JC to #2 and no clue with Ashland if more rankings are coming.

 

Drop Ashland to the bottom, terrible performance tonight. :)

Drop Ashland to the bottom, terrible performance tonight. :)

 

:lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.