Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton to KWC

Featured Replies

Article says he's 206lbs. Is this accurate, he looks to thick to be that light.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Article says he's 206lbs. Is this accurate, he looks to thick to be that light.

 

I'd say it's pretty accurate. I saw him last weekend officiating the Little Colonels' games.

I'd say it's pretty accurate. I saw him last weekend officiating the Little Colonels' games.

 

6'3 seems a bit much.

Article says he's 206lbs. Is this accurate, he looks to thick to be that light.

 

I seen him a month ago i would say right around 200. He looks in great shape.

6'3 seems a bit much.

 

I walked past him, and I'd say 6'3" is also pretty accurate. He looks taller and leaner than his senior year. A year at Vermont has done him very well from a physical standpoint.

Averaging about 5 PPG in 16 minutes. Shooting 48% from 3.

Averaging about 5 PPG in 16 minutes. Shooting 48% from 3.

 

He averaged 4 points in 14.5 minutes for D1 Vermont as a freshman. I'm thinking the more comfortable he gets with the system, the more impactful he will be.

Vermont and KWC are probably comparable in many ways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.