Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 28 Ryle 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC coach at the game going sideline to sideline watching both QB's.

Great job Pioneers!

Great, great high school football atmosphere. Well done to both communities. Best I've been to this year.

SK D won the game. After the first drive where Ryle had no trouble going down the field they then got a stop at the goal line on 4th down and never looked back.

 

Morgan for Ryle was under pressure most of the night. Sometimes it was just a flat out jailbreak by the SK front line getting past the Ryle OL.

 

I didn't think SK's offense was that strong tonight. Solid but not strong enough to beat good defenses deep in the tournament.

UC coach at the game going sideline to sideline watching both QB's.

 

I really like Racke as a high school QB and from everything I hear as a kid. Great footwork getting through the line.

 

With that said I see him as a NAIA QB/probable D3 QB. Arm strength isn't where it needs to be to be at the UC level plus he's not that big. I'd love to be wrong because he's a good kid. If I'm Trevor Stellman I'm all over him to be the successor to B Kuntz at TMC.

I scratch my head at how England can be off the field for such long stretches of time. 2 touch catches on the first drive including the TD catch. Long periods of time when he simply wasn't on the field.

Out coached. Congrats SK.

 

Hmmmmm ..... it surely isn't that SK has better players. :rolleyes:

UC coach at the game going sideline to sideline watching both QB's.

 

I think they are looking at Colton Williams from SK.

I think they are looking at Colton Williams from SK.

 

Probably so. Kid is big with a lot of room for more bulk. I liked what I saw of him tonight.

I scratch my head at how England can be off the field for such long stretches of time. 2 touch catches on the first drive including the TD catch. Long periods of time when he simply wasn't on the field.
I said the same thing!!!! I didn't understand it at all! Was confused most of the second half.
Hmmmmm ..... it surely isn't that SK has better players. :rolleyes:

 

They are good not dominant as advertised. Their d line against our porous Oline was the difference.

I said the same thing!!!! I didn't understand it at all! Was confused most of the second half.

 

This?

Edited by Fear the Nation

Ryle's O-line I don't get. They're big and they were completely destroyed tonight.

 

Morgan throws an awesome ball. Crisp, every time.

 

Ryle's play calling was like me playing Madden. 3 plays, run them back to back to back to back, and hope someone breaks something. Can't do that against a defense like SK has.

 

Why run the exact same play same formation, on the goal line stand in the first half. I didn't get that at all!

 

I don't too often say it, but Ryle's coaching did leave a lot to be desired tonight. SK may very well just have better players but they were not challenged, IMO, on the defensive side tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.