Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Muzzleloading season

Featured Replies

Back to it this weekend, still have open tags. Who's done and who's heading to the woods again ?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm pretty sure I'm heading back out. Can't decide which morning. I do have a Bracken home game circled for Saturday evening on my schedule?

Hoping to get out at least Saturday morning with my bow.

I think I'll hit it Saturday........

Supposed to rain here Saturday morning, plus going to be close to a record high temp. Will make for a terrible day to hunt.

Finally got out this afternoon. Didn't see anything until 1/2 hour before quitting time. Had 2 does and pretty good buck behind me on the neighbors property. The buck walked away from and I thought he was gone. With about 10 mins of shooting light left he came into the field I was hunting and started angling my way. Got out in front of me at 50 yards and caught my wind. I was already at full draw when he stopped. I settled the pin, fired and missed just in front of him. The arrow nicked a twig on a branch over hanging in front of my. Deflected my arrow just to the right. Was pretty torn up. Would have easily been my best buck ever.

This was passed to me this AM. Bow kill on company property. One of the perques of working at this fine establishment.....

KEGS Buck 1.jpg

This was passed to me this AM. Bow kill on company property. One of the perques of working at this fine establishment.....

[ATTACH]53922[/ATTACH]

 

Wow!

Guess you'll stay on for a while BB?:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.