Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teams that have advanced to Applebees

Featured Replies

The match-ups early on, will be very interesting and pitching rotations will be a key.

 

I always look forward to this week.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frances, you always just crack me up. I know the Hamilton's fairly well, as Jody's mother in law worked for the Raceland District for years. She is such a sweet lady!

PRP in 2

South Laurel in 2

Beechwood in 2

Boyd County in 2

 

Everyone has advanced in 2 so far and if X wins tonight it will be a clean sweep. Kind of odd if you ask me.

Add:

 

Christian County in 2

Daviess County in 2

LexCath in 2

Some of the scores, really surprised me across the State.

Class Breakdown:

 

PRP- 4A

Christian Co- 4A

Daviess Co- 4A

South Laurel- 4A

St X\Shelby Co- 4A

Boyd Co- 3A

LexCath- 3A

Beechwood- 1A

Everyone has advanced in 2 so far and if X wins tonight it will be a clean sweep. Kind of odd if you ask me.

Very odd - the semi-state matchups were a bit lopsided this year. At least there's no doubt that the best 8 teams made it from their semi-states to Applebee's.

Very odd - the semi-state matchups were a bit lopsided this year. At least there's no doubt that the best 8 teams made it from their semi-states to Applebee's.

 

I agree so the 2 of 3 series has worked as it was intended to work for the most part over the past 4 years.

Class Breakdown:

 

PRP- 4A

Christian Co- 4A

Daviess Co- 4A

South Laurel- 4A

St X\Shelby Co- 4A

Boyd Co- 3A

LexCath- 3A

Beechwood- 1A

Hang in there Beechwood.....from one class A school to another, good luck.:thumb: Take the big boys down.

If I can get to the game, and you bring it, I'll wear it.

 

Of course, you can't let anyone back home know about this...

 

Either way, I'll be rooting for BC

 

 

Frances

 

PS - even though I've been on this diet, you'll need to make that a XXL T-shirt. I like 'em "loose". ;)

Frances I have to give you credit, you in a BC shirt would be like me wearing one of those "f-troop" shirts.:lol: :lol: :lol: and I just don't think that I could bring myself to ever do that.: :sssh:. By the way, Go Bc - I hope that you win it all.

Hang in there Beechwood.....from one class A school to another, good luck.:thumb: Take the big boys down.

That would be very nice...:banana: :banana:

Class Breakdown:

 

PRP- 4A

Christian Co- 4A

Daviess Co- 4A

South Laurel- 4A

St X\Shelby Co- 4A

Boyd Co- 3A

LexCath- 3A

Beechwood- 1A

 

This is why baseball should be classified too. The final team of the eight will be a 4A school and when you look at Beechwood their top two pitchers are not even from Kenton County.

This is why baseball should be classified too. The final team of the eight will be a 4A school and when you look at Beechwood their top two pitchers are not even from Kenton County.

I cant agree more, but I will say that if BW could pull off 3 big wins, it would just make it sweeter beating 2 possibley 3 4A schools on the way.

 

But I still do agree, they need at least 2 classes IMO.

This is why baseball should be classified too. The final team of the eight will be a 4A school and when you look at Beechwood their top two pitchers are not even from Kenton County.
Brings up an interesting debate and I've seen/heard both arguments.

 

Someday and it may not be for several years, but I can see Basketball and Baseball being classed also.

 

I've participated in 2 State Tournaments against larger schools, with more enrollment so I know first hand.

Boyd -PRP will be a classic duel !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.