Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Statement Is True: Danville Edition (Redux)

Featured Replies

Back on August 25th I posted this thread:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/statement-true-danville-308797.html

 

Asking:

Tell me which statement you think will best describe Danville this year and why you think it is the case:

 

A) Danville's back! State Final or Bust!

B) Just one more sad chapter in the decline of Danville football.

C) Reloading year.. wait til you see us in 2016!

D) Just as good as Boyle County and with an easier playoff path

E) Meh..Thanksgiving football is overrated anyway

 

Now that we are deep into the season and the Ad's are sitting pretty at 6-1 would you change your vote? If you had to add a new option (Let's call it Option F) what would it say?

Statement A ----no doubt

I am thinking A as well, hope so I love the Ads, one of my favorite programs

F. They took a huge step forward this year and are definitely a contender this year and should be better next year.

 

I hate to say State Finals or Bust this season. Next season it should be State Finals or Bust. They are definitely back for now.

F wasn't a choice and other options were way wrong so I just picked best option available

F wasn't a choice and other options were way wrong so I just picked best option available

 

Last sentence of the original post.

I dont think Danville will be nearly as good next year than this year. They lose their whole D line, all but one in the secondary, all but one linebacker.BUT in 2017 they should be REALLY good. They got a great Sophomore class.

If their not in the state finals game this year I think it will be a disappointment for this team.

I dont think Danville will be nearly as good next year than this year. They lose their whole D line, all but one in the secondary, all but one linebacker.BUT in 2017 they should be REALLY good. They got a great Sophomore class.

 

I think you may be in for a surprise next year. That sophomore class you speak of will have a ton of experience gained from this season and Dampier will be a senior won't he?

I hope A

Love to see the "traditional" programs at the door-

It sets the bar high for everyone else

Hated to see them ever struggle.

Also, what round would a Danville/Mayfield match up happen?

 

Danville / CAL?

Also, what round would a Danville/Mayfield match up happen?

 

Danville / CAL?

 

Finals....for both

How many times have Danville and Mayfield faced each other in the State Championship game? I know it was several times back in the late 80's and early 90's.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.