Dan Le Batard - Horrible Sports Talk

Voice of Reason

It isn't often I find a sports talk show that I can't even bear to listen to, but Dan Le Batard is one. That show is dumb and uninteresting. I feel like I am sitting at the bar listening to some half drunk know nothings who think they are funny and they are just stupid. I have tried to listen but within 5 minutes I have to change the channel.

I will take Cowherd every day of the week over this show. Not that I am a Cowherd fan. At least Cowherd made you think a little and had good guests.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't listen based on the promos for the show...they themselves sound stupid. I did find myself mistakenly listening one day when I got in my car and radio was set on the sports station and the show was in mid talk. Didn't know who it was at first, but didn't like it. Once I found out who it was made a note to not listen again.

While I'm no Le Batard fan, I wouldn't say its horrible. You want to listen to horrible, tune the dial to Lance. That dude is as bad as it gets, and we're stuck with him.

Lance is 10x better than Le Batard. Lance is great at research and digging for interesting information. I disagree with him a lot and find him condescending at times, but he is always well prepared and thoughtful in his takes.

Lance is 10x better than Le Batard. Lance is great at research and digging for interesting information. I disagree with him a lot and find him condescending at times, but he is always well prepared and thoughtful in his takes.

Lance is far and away the worst sports talk show host I've ever heard. He provides zero substance, and honestly comes across as completely out of his element when talking about sports.

Lance is far and away the worst sports talk show host I've ever heard. He provides zero substance, and honestly comes across as completely out of his element when talking about sports.

I think even his harshest critics would disagree with the above.

Not really sure how LeBatard is still employed. I agree it is awful. Where can I find Cowherd on SiriusXM? IF ESPN must keep LeBatard around please move him to the 9:00PM slot so it doesn't ruin my Noon lunch break.

Not sure about Sirius but you can listen through IHeartRadio.