Phones: Anybody gone back old school?

Harry Doyle

I hate talking on the phone. I mean I despise it. Texting is my preferred choice of communication. I can text all day. If Randy Parker would text I'd talk to him everyday. He doesn't though so I talk to him about once a month. He sucks. :lol2:

He's like 7 years old. How many words can he actually spell in order to be able to text.

I have suspected for a long time that his mother and Ralphie type all of his posts.:D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 2 iPhones...one unlimited data and one with 10GB. My bill is about $150 or so

Who are you with? I think we are about to drop our data plan in half & take the next step down in minutes.

She was on the phone with them earlier. Her being the former cell phone sales rep back in college & right after, I'm letting her handle it. But, $207 has got to go.

Habib's right. It must be generational.

I know of only a couple of times in my life where a texting exchange has lasted less than a minute. Texting useful for simple stuff, but to carry on any kind of conversational exchange is cumbersome at best. At least it is for me.

Also, with Bluetooth, I can talk on the phone and work, or drive, at the same time. I multitask. It's rare to find me doing one thing at a time. I simply couldn't do my job, if I had to stop and text all of the time.

That's me. @PurplePride92 is finding out how much I love the voice message/text option. :lol2:

Not gonna lie — I hate talking on the phone. I have to be "on-call" all the time, but I prefer to let it go to VM. If it's that important that they need to get me right away, their VM will express that. And if it's REALLY, REALLY that important, they'll text, because they know that's my usual first contact method.