Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami @ Florida State Predictions and Game Time

Featured Replies

Is a kind of game that could be 34-31 or something like that. It won't be a 3 touchdown game.

I remember when the U was good. I must be old.

 

Bring back 2 Live Crew!

Even when healthy this team hasn't given me the warm and fuzzies yet.

 

They haven't given it to me yet either. However, I guess I'm just expecting it to happen each week.

They haven't given it to me yet either. However, I guess I'm just expecting it to happen each week.

 

I'm still just enjoying the championship from 2013. They won't win one this year or next year so I'm just chilling. :D

Seems like the FSU/Miami game this weekend is the college gameday game and is at 8:00 PM on ABC this week. Who do you think wins and why?

 

I like FSU, at home, to take care of business by about 14-17 points.

 

FSU - 24

Miami - 10

 

Should have made a poll. FSU will win big.

I'm still just enjoying the championship from 2013. They won't win one this year or next year so I'm just chilling. :D

 

I faithfully still wear my VIZIO BCS title shirts and Unconquered shirts :clap:

  • Author
That is not nor was it in consideration for College Gameday. They are going to Salt Lake City for the Utah/Cal game. Miami screwed that up by being mediocre again and losing to Cincy.

 

My bad, was always under the impression the Gameday is usually at the 8:00 PM game o Saturday night at ABC. No gameday, just prime time national television. Come on Miami, pick up the slack!! :)

Lots of arrests for battery by the losing teams fans? That parking lot will be a mess.

Noles by 3 TD's

 

Not a chance in hell.

 

You are right...it should be much more than that. NOLES should be up at least 35 to 10 now instead of 20-17 in the 3rd quarter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.