Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweat Shaming...Are you kidding me

Featured Replies

LINK

 

I don't know what's worse, that an adult woman actually felt humiliated by this or that a mainstream newspaper felt the need to write a story about it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

If butt sore easilly offended wusses like this were alive during WWII we'd all be speaking German and Japanese right now.

One of the dumbest things I've seen in a while, and that's saying something with the internet these days.

See? Just when someone says "this has to be the dumbest/stupidest thing I have ever heard", someone else, like this lady, and outdoes the last person.

This is the dumbest.:facepalm: And the thing is, all the woman did was ask her a question...everything else was in this girls mind! I thought after first starting the article that maybe someone told her she's a sweaty pig and should be ashamed of herself for looking like that. Then, maybe she would have some reason to feel embarrassed and upset. But it wasn't even that! And even then it wouldn't be anywhere near worthy writing an article about.

 

This is a perfect example of how some people go out of their way to look for things to get upset and mad over or to complain about. But remember, this story is from Seattle...that shouldn't surprise anyone.

:banghead: I want to smash my head against a wall

Is it April 1st? Seriously, this is a good opportunity for the posters here. Let's take up a collection to help her as she moves through her recovery. This has to has to has to has to be a prank. This can't be real. It is the dumbest thing ever. How could a human being think this? How could another human being write an actual story about it? It can't be real. Just can't. I can't live with the idea that this is real, I am now officially taking the position that it is fake and I don't want to hear otherwise, I am not opening this thread again, nor any private messages about this subject. People are not this dumb, the story is fake, the END.

Next thing she will set up a Go Fund Me page to help her with her shrink's expenses...

I am sorry I wasted a minute of my life reading that.

 

Maybe she had BO.

Turn it up.

 

[video=youtube;1fDZ-V3ibbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDZ-V3ibbY

 

Thanks mc...I'm a big rock fan, but I had never heard of anything solo from Entwistle...that...freaking...song...ROCKS! Reminds me a little of a younger KISS when they were hungry and had a harder edge. I need to download this somehow so I can play in my car.

“Maybe I’m hypersensitive,” Roe said.

 

 

Ya think? Seriously, grow up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.